The Art of the Pitch [MAFH member-exclusive]
January 20 @ 13:00 - 16:30
Learning how to succinctly and effectively communicate your idea and value is key to gaining investors and selling your product or services. Hone this important skill by joining us for this fun, past-paced, and practical workshop on the Art of the Pitch!
The objective of the course is to allow you to structure and deliver the best possible pitch deck to investors as well as present your solution to potential customers. Through interactive exercises, this exclusive MAFH member workshop will give you the opportunity to learn how to structure a pitch deck and presentation, and deliver it as effectively as possible.
– How to structure and deliver an elevator pitch in one impactful sentence
– The ABT of Storytelling, how to structure your story so it sparks interest
– Know your Why and how to weave it into your story
– Storytelling and the hero’s journey, nothing has changed for years.
– The 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 method of great slides.
– What slides should be in a pitch deck.
– The 4 tips to an effective pitch delivery.
This event offers the opportunity to hone your deck and presentation skills ahead of the MAFH startup investment pitching session scheduled for March, so grab your seat now!
*Space is limited to 24 in-person participants.REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP
The Mauritius Africa FinTech Hub is a fast-growing ecosystem where entrepreneurs, corporations, governments, tech experts, investors, financial service providers, universities and research institutions can collaborate to build cutting-edge solutions for the emerging African market.