Please join us for the launch of the Mauritius Africa Fintech Hub’s Future Fintech Champions Programme.
The Future FinTech Champions Programme is a capacity building and networking opportunity designed to build connections between university students and the FinTech industry, in order to build an enhanced pipeline of young talent for this growing sector. The aim of the programme is to empower the workforce of the (near future) to be conversant with the FinTech environment, not just in Mauritius but with our Pan African network.
This event is addressed to representatives of academia in Mauritius, but is also open to our members and other partners who may be interested in learning more about this new initiative!
– 13:00 – 13:10 – Introduction to the Mauritius Africa FinTech Hub (MAFH) by CEO Michal Szymanski
– 13:10 – 13:30 – Introduction to FinTech and its opportunities for students
– 13:30 – 13:50 – Presentation of the Future Fintech Champions Programme
– 13:50 – 14:00 – Our first Champion’s testimony, Luqman Sookia
– 14:00 – 14:30 – Activities & Networking
REGISTER FOR THE LAUNCH